Harvest Just Got Easier
Hopper Walker Dual Motor Design
The new Hopper Walker Dual Motor Design is available for Westfield, Wheatheart, and 2014 or newer Brandt low profile swing away augers! We still drive from the best torque position, the outside. The outside motor has a higher RPM than the inside motor. Drive tires follow the factory hopper arc. Simplified stop sensor design for all Hopper Walker H2 models in either Dual or Single Motor design.
Hopper Walker Dual on a Brandt
The Hopper Walker Dual Electric Motor Drive on a Brandt Swing Away Auger Hopper. (In case you’re wondering, the hopper is not included in the kit. The Hopper Walker Dual mounts on your existing swing away hopper. We just thought it would be funny to drive a hopper around by itself.)
Hopper Walker Single Motor Design
Say goodbye to back pain from pushing and pulling your swing hopper. The Hopper Walker® is a 12 volt DC high torque electric auger mover that mounts to your existing swing hopper. Use the remote control to position the hopper under your truck from the comfort of your cab. Designed, built, and used by a farmer, the Hopper Walker makes grain handling easier!
Hopper Walker® – it just makes sense.
Two automatic stops.
- You don’t have to hold the button down to keep your garage door moving, why should you have to hold it down to keep your hopper moving?
Industrial remote control fits your hand.
- Have you ever tried to use a key fob with gloves?
Drive wheel located at best torque position, the outside of the hopper.
- If you’re using a hook or a rope, where do you attach it?
Three models to choose from in either Dual Motor design or Single Motor design.
- HM – Hopper Walker Manual: Joystick only model
- H1 – Hopper Walker 1 remote model
- H2 – Hopper Walker 2 remote model with two automatic stops and work light / safety light